Dakawou Transport Human Resource Manager Jobs in Kenya
Dakawou Transport Human Resource Manager Jobs in Kenya Dakawou Transport Limited is a transportation company. It started operations over twenty five ago, delivering oil products locally. .
The principal duties and responsibilities are but without limitation: –
• Up keeping the muster roll and staff timings.
• Individual staff data management-Date of employment/Due leaves, Loans, Offs duties, NSSF, NHIF, PIN records etc.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Payroll computation.
• Preparation and remittance of statutory deductions i.e. Paye, Nssf and Nhif before due dates.
• Transit loss reconciliation with Vivo/Ola/Kobil /Bamburi/Others Gains and losses.
• Taking Minutes for Management Meetings and truck analysis Minutes
• Preparation and issuance of contracts to new staff after recruitment.
• Making travel bookings and reservations for the Managing Director and other Management staff.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Preparing training/induction programs and coordinating the process to ensure new employees in the department are well briefed and inducted into the various company processes before settling on their particular jobs.
• To ensure implementation of the policies and procedures of the company.
• To initiate the interoffice communications (Memos).
• To be the custodian of all Personnel files
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies and procedures.
• Implement HR programs as per the HR Manual
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource as per the Employment Act (2007) requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions in liaison with other HODs
• To conduct cross training
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs in liaison with other HODs.
• University degree in HR or other related field
• A fast learner
• Leadership: An experienced team leader
• Planning and organizing – Organizational abilities
• Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
• Influencing, leading and delegating abilities
• Must have sound change management skills – problem solving, innovation, process improvement, influence, consultation, Conflict resolution, communication and leadership.
How to Apply
All application should be sent in soft copy to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.