Dairy Development Authority Dairy Inspector Jobs in Uganda
Dairy Development Authority Dairy Inspector Jobs in UgandaJob Title
: Dairy InspectorReports to
: Senior Dairy InspectorPosition
: (1)Duty Station
; Mutukura Border PostJob Purpose
To inspect milk and milk product export /imports /consignments to ensure compliance with dairy
standards and regulations.Key functions
1) Conduct milk and milk product export /import s to ensure conformity to dairy standards and
2) Generate statistical data and information for development of database on compliance and
standards improvement strategies and policy development/change.
3) Conduct regular inspection to prevent entry /exit of non-complying milk and milk products.
4) Ensure that exports /imports have required /relevant documentation.
5) Compile and submit to the Authority relevant reports and any other required data/information
in a timely manner.
6) Ensure that imports /exports are in line with the registration requirements
7) Enforce dairy standards and regulations such as to entry or exit of unauthorized dairy related
8) Any other duties assigned to by your supervisor.Job Specification
1) Honor’s Degree in Dairy Science & Technology or; Honor’s Degree in Food Science and
Technology or any relevant Honour’s degree from a recognized university.
2) Post Graduate Qualification in a relevant field is added advantage.
3) At least 2-years of relevant working experience.
Interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements should submit their
application forms, up to date curriculum vitae and photocopies of certified academic
credentials and three referees not later than 6th December 2019. to the address below.
Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala
Tel: 0414-343883 / 0414-343901/2
For more detailed job descriptions, please visit our website on: www.dda.or.ug
For those sending the applications online, please merger all your document into one fine,
not exceeding 3mbs