DAI Technical Assistance Jobs in Zambia
DAI Technical Assistance Jobs in Zambia
Objective: The position will be responsible for providing assistance in general office management including receiving visitors and office administrative support, logistics, administration and procurement support including stationery & supplies, coordination and bookings of flights and accommodation, meeting logistics, repair and maintenance of office equipment, etc. He /She will be responsible for providing administrative support to Senior Management Team (SMT) and other project staff to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to program activities and project operations for Senior Management Team (SMT) and other project staff.
• Prepare for the Senior Management Team (SMT) other meetings in the project office.
• Support the other Program Assistant and Fleet Officer in busy times, or during their leave/absence, with support to accommodation booking and reservations/ events, training planning and fleet management.
• Preparation and packaging of all training materials in liaison with technical staff.
• Manage the office reception area, perform reception duties and receive visitors in a professional and efficient manner.
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence according to project policies.
• Compose and type regular correspondence like invitation letters and informative material that could be needed and or delivered to various partners.
• Ensure that newspapers are received and timely distribution of the same to the respective staff.
• Maintain contact and signing lists for all visitors.
• Demonstrate a warm, friendly and cooperative attitude with visitors and team members.
• On behalf of the senior Management Team (SMT) and other project staff, coordinates events, meetings and logistics which includes conference room reservations, arranging for meeting refreshments, notification to members, distribution of meeting materials and confirming participant reservations and attendance.
• Provide clerical support including mailing, scanning, and photocopying for Senior Management Team (SMT).
• Schedule a wide variety of activities (e.g. appointments, meetings, travel reservations/accommodations, facility usage, etc.) for Senior Management Team (SMT) and other project staff as well as external stakeholders.
• Maintain a proper and user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of
• Manage usage of utilities such as electricity and water. Works with the landlord, maintenance staff in order to maintain and repair office facilities as needed.
• Oversees the safety and security of the building and assets, and liaises with security providers as necessary.
• Support the Senior Management Team (SMT) and other project staff in daily administrative roles and to keep stock of stationary supplies for the units.
• Assist in keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in office administration in a company with over 50 employees.
• Degree, Diploma in Business Administration.
• Strong English verbal, writing and communication skills essential.
• Strong verbal, writing and communication skills essential.
• Excellent impersonal skills and telephone etiquette required.
• Administrative, organizational and general office management skills.
• Experience with Microsoft office suite.
• An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
• An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
• Able to maintain good working relationships with team members while retaining high levels of confidentiality and discretion.
• Fluency in English is required.
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; DAI Technical Assistance Jobs in Zambia
Find daily jobs in Zambia. Jobs - Zambia jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Zambian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Zambia.
Jobs in Zambia - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Zambia.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Zambia posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.