CV People Africa Chief Executive Officer Jobs in Zambia
CV People Africa Chief Executive Officer Jobs in Zambia Our client, a financial institution seeks to recruit for the role of Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Executive Officer will be tasked with the responsibility of providing overall strategic business direction and policy, overseeing operations of the bank on behalf of the shareholders and other stakeholders in order to successfully realise the bank's mission, objectives and goals effectively and efficiently. .
Reporting to Board Chairman, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the following:
• To direct the development and implementation of strategic business plans, policies and operating guidelines to sustain and achieve growth, providing the mission and objectives required to steer the bank, to success
• To ensure a consolidated budget is developed aimed at providing financial and material resources required to achieve the bank's plans whilst meeting obligations cost effectively for the board approval.
• To monitor the application and expenditure of the bank's financial resources through the Chief Financial Officer to ensure resources are allocated appropriately and the most beneficial to the interest of the bank,
• Direct and lead in developing overall strategic direction and measures to grow the business by stimulating product development, investment initiative, liaising with relevant stakeholders and institutions to introduce digital products and establish strategic partners to ensure sustainability and growth of the bank's business
• Review and evaluate performance of the bank, monitoring implementation of the business plan against agreed benchmarks, taking corrective action to ensure departmental targets are achieved and plans realized efficiently and effectively
• Institute, through the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Internal Audit Officer and Chief Risk Officer, controls, checks, systems and procedures as well as policies that contribute to the effective and efficient management of operations and financial affairs at minimum risk but at optimum benefit to the bank.
• Direct and maintain, through the Head of Human Capital and Administration, sound human resource policy, systems and procedures ensuring adequate supply, maintenance, and motivation of suitably qualified staff in all areas of the bank's operations while fostering a healthy industrial relation climate
Candidate Specification, Skills and Experience
• Must have a minimum post graduate Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
• A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking, at least 5 years’ experience at senior level.
• Should have excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills
• Ability to successfully build and manage a diverse group of employees and achieve the bank's growth projections and targets in a dynamic and competitive environment.
• Must demonstrate the capacity to engage stakeholders and ability to deliver on strategic initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may email their CVs to
email@example.com by Friday 31st July 2020.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.