CUAMM Paediatrician/Neonatologist Jobs in Ethiopia
CUAMM Paediatrician/Neonatologist Jobs in EthiopiaDoctors with Africa CUAMM does not tolerate any abuse, exploitation or violence against vulnerable children and adults, nor other behaviour that does not respect human dignity from its own staff, partner staff or other staffREQUIREMENTS:
University Degree in Medicine and Surgery with further specialisation or equivalent title in Paediatrics
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Solid experience in paediatrics and neonatology
The Paediatrician/Neonatologist is responsible for the Paediatrics department, the Neonatology unit and the nutritional center.
The specific tasks are
• Organize the work of the Paediatrics Department and the Neonatology Unit ensuring efficiency and quality of services
• Supervise the activity of the nutritional center and the related data collection
• Carry out on-the-job training and formal training of personnel dedicated to neonatal and child services
• Contribute to the hospital quality improvement strategy for services
• Collaborate with other hospital doctors to ensure the exchange of knowledge and the proper functioning of the hospital in all its components
• Ensure participation in the technical meetings aimed at reviewing the guidelines and defining the strategies in the country
• Collaborate to outline themes for operational research and their realization associated with the NGO.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; CUAMM Paediatrician/Neonatologist Jobs in Ethiopia
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.