Crossboundary Investment Associate Jobs in Kenya
Crossboundary Investment Associate Jobs in Kenya CrossBoundary is a mission driven investment firm committed to unlocking the power of capital to make a strong return while creating a lasting difference in frontier markets.
CrossBoundary is recruiting a full time Associate to work on energy access finance.
CrossBoundary is not a development firm and is not seeking typical development skills.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with previous exposure to project and medium-scale infrastructure finance in private sector organizations such as renewable energy project developers, infrastructure funds, and investment banks.
You will work on finding and deploying all types of capital required to finance the mini-grid sector at scale.
You will help identify and implement, innovative financing structures to mobilize equity, debt and grant funding from a range of capital providers.
Candidates should have notable investment or private sector experience and possess strong quantitative and analytical skills. Experience working in developing countries is preferred.
Experience working in project finance, renewable energy, retail energy markets, and/or off-grid energy is also preferred. An engineering degree or technical background will be regarded favorably. .
• Investment opportunity identification and evaluation
• Identify and rigorously assess investment opportunities
• Detailed financial modelling
• Development of innovative financing structures
• Identify and design innovative financing structures
• Develop supporting legal contracts
• Market assessment and ongoing market analysis
• Conduct macroeconomic, regulatory, and operational assessments
• Provide sector analysis of priority areas for investment
• Investor qualification and relations
• Assist in identifying qualified investors
• Manage numerous investor relationships
• Transaction support
• Assist, and often lead, team in supporting complex transactions
• Oversee due diligence process
Required skills and qualifications:
• 2 - 5 years in top tier banking, infrastructure investing, project development, or similar
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degrees preferred
• Experience working in developing countries will be regarded favorably
• Experience working in renewable energy, retail energy markets, or off-grid energy
• An engineering degree or technical background will be regarded favorably
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Strong quantitative skills; familiar with valuation and project finance
• Excellent analytical ability and discipline; ability to think clearly, structure problems logically, and then design and implement solutions that focus on the core issues
• Ability to develop financial models for a wide range of structures and scenarios
• Understanding of key commercial terms in legal contracts
• Ability to build strong relationships with partners and colleagues in challenging environments
• Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
• Self-starter who is passionate about creating lasting change in frontier markets
• Comfort with ambiguity; ability to operate effectively in a changing context
• Willingness to work and live in a sometimes-challenging environment
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Crossboundary Investment Associate Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.