Creative Designers, Living Labs Jobs in Kenya
Creative Designers, Living Labs Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsPATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children.
We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
PATH is currently recruiting for two (2) Creative Designers to be part of a fast-paced and iterative human-centered design project to increase motivation of immunization health workers in Kenya.
We are seeking creative, passionate design and behavior change professionals seeking to grow their career while making a difference in people’s lives.
This role will work with the Lead Product Manager and other creative designers on a rapidly-iterative project focused on testing solutions to motivate health workers to improve performance.
We are looking for someone who is ready to jump in to a fast-paced project and fearlessly share and test ideas.
Specific duties and responsibilities
• Investigate the health worker experience and devise creative solutions to increase their motivation. Encourage ideas and prioritize solutions.
• Ideate, prototype, and test solutions to improve health worker motivation in rapid iteration.
• Put the user first – have deep empathy and understanding of what challenges they face and what inspires them in doing their jobs.
• Diligently, transparently, and in real-time document and share iterations and learnings.
• Collaborate virtually with project leadership and second country team.
• Evaluate and recommend the motivational solutions with the most potential for impact.
• A minimum of one year’s experience in human-centered design, behavior change, user experience, design, especially for the health sector.
• A Bachelor’s degree in product development, design, or similar field is preferred. Versatile and responsive working virtually with remote teams.
• Comfortable with working openly and transparently, sharing works-in-progress, failures, successes, and lessons-learned.
• Creative and curious.
• Voracious learner.
• Passionate about addressing health issues in low-resource settings.
• Receptive to and values open and honest feedback from colleagues and stakeholders.
• Fearless about sharing ideas.
• Independent thinker that takes initiative.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Creative Designers, Living Labs Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.