County Assembly of Nyeri Senior Fiscal Analyst Jobs in Kenya
County Assembly of Nyeri Senior Fiscal Analyst Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
▪ Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the County Government policy option relating to resource mobilization, allocation and utilization;
▪ Conducting budget research and summarize the finding in form of a report detailing programs procedures and recommendation;
▪ Responsible for fiscal issues affecting the institution;
▪ Assisting in development of annual work plan;
▪ Assist in preparing and delivering budgetary information to Members and relevant House Committees;
▪ Formulating the Departmental Annual Work Plans; and carrying out commissioned Budget analysis and research on specific areas of interest deemed necessary.Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
▪ Served in the grade of Fiscal Analyst I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
▪ Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines; Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
▪ Proficiency in computer application skills;
▪ Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
▪ Knowledge of IFMIS System will be an added advantage.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; County Assembly of Nyeri Senior Fiscal Analyst Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!