County Assembly of Nyeri Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs in Kenya
County Assembly of Nyeri Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities
Assisting the Principal Procurement Officer in;-
▪ Initiating procurement policies for the County Assembly
▪ Implementing existing supplies regulations, procedures and systems
▪ Recommending disposal of unserviceable stores
▪ Implementing procurement manual
▪ Preparing procurement plans
▪ Sourcing for suppliers
▪ Conducting stock control
▪ Stock taking and stock audit
▪ Implementing e-procurement strategiesRequirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;-
▪ Served in the grade of Procurement Officer I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
▪ Degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
▪ Certificate in computer application skills;
▪ Registered with a professional body (KISM)
▪ Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
▪ Knowledge of IFMIS System will be an added advantage.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; County Assembly of Nyeri Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!