County Assembly of Nyeri Driver Jobs in Kenya
County Assembly of Nyeri Driver Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities
▪ Driving motor vehicles as authorized
▪ Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
▪ Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles systems
▪ Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
▪ Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
▪ Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical, brake systems and tyre pressure.
▪ Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
▪ Ensuring that the vehicle’s insurance cover is up to date at all timesRequirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;-
▪ Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D or its equivalent
▪ Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade III;
▪ A valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive
▪ Certificate of good conduct
▪ A first aid certificate lasting more than 1 week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; County Assembly of Nyeri Driver Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!