County Assembly of Embu Audio Technician Jobs in Kenya
County Assembly of Embu Audio Technician Jobs in Kenya Invitation for Application for Membership of the County Assembly of Embu Audit Committee
Pursuant to Sections 73(5) and 155 of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012, The Public Finance Management (County Government) Regulations, 2015 and Audit Committee Guidelines for County Governments, the County Assembly Service Board of Embu invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the position of Audio Technician CASBE 9 One (1) Position - Terms of Service (Permanent & Pensionable) .
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities at this level entail day to day care and operation of the Digital Recording System/visual recording System and ensuring general safety of the machines.
Specific duties include but not limited to the following:
• Recording Assembly proceedings of the Plenary and Committees for the County Assembly of Embu to ensure accurate information is captured.
• Daily testing of Audio-visual recording equipment in the Chamber and Committee rooms to ensure smooth running of operations.
• Ensuring digital recorders are well maintained and charged sufficiently to ensure they deliver quality services.
• Taking guide notes in Committee rooms to ensure accurate information is captured and in the right manner.
• Operating the Public Address system to ensure equipment are running smoothly before sessions.
• Undertaking periodical maintenance of PA systems in the Chamber and Committee rooms to ensure equipment is running well.
• Providing audio recording services to Assembly Committees in field work, site visits and public hearings to provide accurate supporting information.
• Train County Assembly Officers on new and improved audio services to ensure alignment of department's deliverables.
• Audio editing, segmentation and distribution to Hansard offices for transcription
• Operations and monitoring of Public Address Systems.
• Archival & Retrieval of audio records for internal and external clients.
• Audio documentation.
• Training and supervision of Audio Assistants.
Requirements for Appointment
For Appointment to the grade a candidate must have: -
• Be in possession of KCSE grade c (plain).
• Must have proven work experience. • Must be knowledgeable of professional standards.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have good communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Good understanding of County Assembly Plenary and Committee Operations will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Application in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card and testimonials clearly marked in the application letter "Application for Member or Chairperson County Assembly of Embu Audit Committee or Audio Technician should be addressed to;
The Clerk of the County Assembly of Embu
P.O Box 140-60100
So as to be received on or before Thursday 26 March, 2020 at 5:00p.m.
NB Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.