Corporate Staffing Services Social Media Officer Jobs in Kenya
Corporate Staffing Services Social Media Officer Jobs in KenyaJob Details This role is responsible for a tech savvy individual to manage social media platforms and campaigns by using online tools to brand visibility and maintain company website.
The post holder is responsible for the delivery and evolution of our digital communications across our websites and social media pages, as well as for maximizing opportunities to enhance the digital user experience, editing web content and social media pages by monitoring traffic and engagement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• To push sales through social media platforms.
• Manage company multiple Social Media pages on a daily basis.
• Research on trending topics and matters from different sources.
• Identify readers’ priorities and align the social media strategy.
• Work with the marketing team and the tours department to ensure content uploaded is in good quality.
• Respond promptly to inquiries from the web audience. Enhance the online presence by creating and publishing ATS content and capitalize on publicity via social media channels (includes Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Whatsapp) etc
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Above all they must be able to offer IT support for both software and hardware and network systems in offices.
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills, verbally as well as well as written.
• Ability to work outside regular office hours to provide support to customers.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent networking skills
• Excellent analytical skills and action-oriented output
• Passionate about social impact
• Should be a tech savvy, aggressive, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field. Have a Diploma in public relations, Communications, marketing or any other related field.
• Online content management experience (Mandatory)
How to Apply
We invite applications from interested candidates who have the passion for tourism and travel. All candidates interested should send their resumes with the subject line Social Media officer to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.