Corporate Staffing Services Ltd Senior Business Development Engineer – HVAC Jobs in Kenya
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd Senior Business Development Engineer – HVAC Jobs in Kenya Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company They seek to hire a Business Development Manager to acquire new commercial, industrial and institutional accounts by developing relationships with owners, facility manager and management companies.
• Generate demand and create enabling frameworks for enterprise engagement, supporting regional/vertical sales teams to explore the created opportunity and close sales.
• Develop sales strategies, negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to develop new business and maintain existing business.
• Ensure productivity and effectiveness from all direct and indirect activities.
• Grow and retain the recurring revenue base and associated service revenue.
• Focus on defined high value accounts, and lead the enterprise relationship while also collaborating with local sales teams
• Gather market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory.
• Find new channels, visiting and developing existing channels, training our distributors, building relationships and supporting their marketing activities.
• Support the distributors with technical equipment selections and visit consultants and contractors to present our product range
• Drive growth through proactive targeting of specific accounts or opportunities, incremental to the current business portfolio.
• Bachelor in Mechanical (HVAC) engineering
• 10 – 15 years’ experience in HVAC Business Development
• A proven track record of developing business, previously working as a Business
Development Manager, Area Sales Manager or Sales Engineer.
• Demonstrated skills, ability and comfort managing a high volume/transaction sales team.
• Comfortable leading and working in teams, experienced at project management and successful selling at all customer levels.
• Excellent communication and team building skills with a strong understanding of inter-departmental relations.
• Proven time management skills, prioritization and delivery against deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel), emails and the Internet.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Corporate Staffing Services Ltd Senior Business Development Engineer – HVAC Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.