Corporate Staffing Services (Kenya) Ltd Office Administrator Jobs in Kenya
Corporate Staffing Services (Kenya) Ltd Office Administrator Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems.
They seek to hire a passionate, efficient Office Administrator who will manage their front desk on a daily basis and offer additional support in helpdesk management and preparation of tenders.
• Respond to aftersales inquiries from the clients and channel the issues to the right team members and ensure earliest resolution of the reported issues by working in tandem with the technical team
• Prepare new employee files and orient the new employees
• Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• Maintain records of warranty period for various clients
• Reconcile all projects that the company handles.
• Prepare a timetable for and schedule preventive maintenance services for various clients
• Provide general administrative and clerical support.
• Prepare tender and pre-qualification documents on behalf of the company
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Schedule appointments and help desk management.
• Tracking of client queries and follow up of tickets raised.
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the right people
• Prepare quotation for after sales related services
• Organize conference and meeting room bookings
• Monitor and maintain office equipment and stationary supply for the office
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in similar position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power point are a must)
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Scanners and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject, quoting the job title in the email subject (Office Administrator – IT Business Solutions) to email@example.com before Friday 5th June 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.