Corporate Staffing Services Housekeeper Jobs in Kenya
Corporate Staffing Services Housekeeper Jobs in KenyaJob Details Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain hotel rooms in a clean and orderly manner. .
• Transport linens, towels, toiletries and cleaning supplies using a hand tote, wheeled cart and/or duffle bag
• Clean hotel rooms and suites to include bathrooms and kitchens
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport trash and waste to disposal areas
• Remove dirty linens from guest rooms and transport to laundry facilities
• Operate vacuum cleaner
• Use cleaning solutions
• Move furniture individually or with a partner as needed to perform cleaning duties
• Observe health and safety precautions required to protect people, and hotel and guest property
• Report damage, theft, and found articles to management
• Assist Laundry Attendants, Lobby Attendants, Houseman and Entryway Attendants as needed
• All other duties as assigned
Education, Knowledge and Skills
• Strong customer service skills and knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, to include assessing needs, meeting quality standards, and evaluating customer satisfaction
• Able to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and supervisors in a positive, professional and helpful manner
• Able to listen to, understand and follow instructions, giving full attention to what other people are saying and taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs., including up and down stairs
• Able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, and moving the whole body, to include, but not limited to, standing, walking, bending, squatting, stooping, twisting, kneeling, reaching, tugging, pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying, and climbing and descending stairs
• Service Orientation – actively looking for ways to help people
• Concern for Others – being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings, and being understanding and helpful
• Dependability – being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Cooperation – being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Attention to Detail – being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks
• Integrity – being honest and ethical
How to Apply
Email your application to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.