Comviva Mobile Money Technical Operations Jobs in Kenya
Comviva Mobile Money Technical Operations Jobs in KenyaJob Details Comviva (formerly known as Mahindra Comiva) is a value-added services provider for mobile operators.
Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa.
It offers messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and "business support solutions".
It is headquartered with its main R&D and network operation center in Gurgaon, Haryana. Comviva also has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai.
It has international offices in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In 2012 Tech Mahindra bought 51% stake in Comviva.
The candidate will be responsible for MFS Operations, Implementation, Client Interfacing and Escalation Management .
• Holding a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Tech preferable BE/BCA/B-Tech/MCA.
• Experience Required: 10 - 15 years
• Good understanding of System Administration (Linux & Windows) and Database (Oracle).
• Good Understanding of Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
• Working experience of protocol domains of Mobile Money Network/Environment is required, such as knowledge of mobile money protocols ISO, HTTP get/post, HTTPS as well as other known standard protocols like SMPP, Diameter, SNMP, SOAP etc.
• Understanding of Telecom & IP Networking fundamentals
• Knowledge of Mobile voucher solutions, IN Interface for Airtime top-up , to the Post-paid Billing system for bill payment & to KYC system for eligibility criteria.
• Good knowledge of service operations processes (at least 2+ years of experience on handling incidents, problems, changes, etc.).
• Liaise directly with customers on service requests or problems, ensure understanding of business impact associated with problems and keeps the customer informed as part of the resolution process
• Working Knowledge of M-Commerce(Mobile Money, IN and Etop-up Systems)
• Experience and knowledge of banking application, mobile security and compliance is an added advantage for the candidate
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Comviva Mobile Money Technical Operations Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.