Commodities Fund Supply Chain Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Commodities Fund Supply Chain Assistant Jobs in Kenya Commodities Fund (ComFund) is a Government Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives, established under Crops Act 2013 to provide easily accessible and affordable credit to Crops Sector in Kenya.
The Fund seeks to recruit experienced, highly motivated and results - oriented individuals, to fill the following positions;
Supply Chain Assistant
Overall Job Purpose
Under direct supervision of the Senior Supply Chain Officer, the Supply Chain Assistant will be responsible for stores and maintenance of relevant stores and procurement records as well as ensuring essential goods are available at all times. .
Procurement Assistant Job Responsibilities
• Receive goods, record and maintain appropriate records.
• Issues goods from the store and update the stores records.
• Alert the procurement officer when re-order is required.
• Maintain data of registered suppliers.
• Generate LPO for the approval by the designated officer and dispatch to respective suppliers
• Source and collect quotations from potential suppliers and participate in the analysis of the same
• Receipt of invoices a posting the same in the financial system
• Maintain motor vehicle maintenance and insurance renewal schedules
• Analyze and generate reports on motor vehicle fuel consumption and repairs
• Undertake any other duties as allocated from time to time by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Procurement & Logistics.
• One (1) year relevant working experience in a reputable organization.
• Experience in working with an Enterprise Resource Planning System is an added advantage
• Good Negotiation and Analytical Skills
• High level of Integrity and Honesty
• Professional Body Membership (KISM, MCIPS)
• Procurement professional examinations
• Valid practicing certificate
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit an online application, including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, curriculum vitae and three referees addressed to the Managing Trustee, Commodities Fund (P.O. Box 52714 – 00200, Nairobi) on email :
firstname.lastname@example.org (copied to email@example.com) by 19th June 2020. Indicate clearly the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHAPTER SIX
You are advised to submit your clearance certificates (or evidence of online applications) to the relevant bodies for the following documents:
• Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA;
• Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
(NOTE: Names of shortlisted candidates shall be submitted to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission for integrity verification)
Commodities Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.