Commodities Fund Credit Assistants Jobs in Kenya
Commodities Fund Credit Assistants Jobs in Kenya Commodities Fund (ComFund) is a Government Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives, established under Crops Act 2013 to provide easily accessible and affordable credit to Crops Sector in Kenya.
The Fund seeks to recruit experienced, highly motivated and results - oriented individuals, to fill the following positions;
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting to the Credit Officer the job holder is responsible for optimizing loan disbursement, loan recovery and service delivery. .
Credit Assistant Job Responsibilities
• Update disbursement records, prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports on amount disbursed.
• Coordinate remittance of collected funds, prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports on amount collected and balances outstanding and coordinate dispatch of demand letters to intermediaries, societies and estate farmers in consultation with the Credit officer in charge.
• Manage farmers’ accounts in the credit management information system.
• Prepare loan monitoring and loan status reports from time to time as required.
• Participate in the implementation of the credit policy as required
• Profile customers, loans and partners.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Diploma in Business Related Field/ Agriculture studies or any other relevant course.
• One (1) year relevant working experience in the credit department of a financial institution.
• Relevant professional qualifications (CPA, CIFA, CCP, ACCA.- at least Part I)
• Experience in working with an Enterprise Resource Planning System.
• Results-orientated, adheres to turn around times/deadlines.
• Team player, approachable, self-motivated.
• High level of professionalism, integrity and honesty.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit an online application, including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, curriculum vitae and three referees addressed to the Managing Trustee, Commodities Fund (P.O. Box 52714 – 00200, Nairobi) on email :
email@example.com (copied to firstname.lastname@example.org) by 19th June 2020. Indicate clearly the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHAPTER SIX
You are advised to submit your clearance certificates (or evidence of online applications) to the relevant bodies for the following documents:
• Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA;
• Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
(NOTE: Names of shortlisted candidates shall be submitted to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission for integrity verification)
Commodities Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.