Commercial Forestry Company Financial Controller Jobs in Uganda
Commercial Forestry Company Financial Controller Jobs in UgandaKey Responsibilities
• Provide leadership to the ﬁnance. accounting and associated functions across the company.
• Be responsible for and manage the strategic and business planning process and the annual budgeting process.
• Perform, or quality assure ﬁnancial analysis and provide recommendations on investments. short-term and long-tem1 ﬁnancing and operating strategy for the organization
• Review the company’s accounting and ﬁnancial reporting systems for improvements and ensure the
• preparation and issuance of all reporting requirements including. but not limited to: monthly reporting packs, annual business plans. quarterly and annual proﬁt forecasts.
• Ensure the ﬁnancial statements accurately represent the ﬁnancial position of the company and its operations.
• Oversee and control the development of ﬁnancial models of operational performance to ensure control of the proﬁtability of every step of the value chain and for risk management purposes.
• Continually monitor the organizations ﬁnancial obligations, including covenanm and payment schedules, and ensure they are adhered to.
• Ensure ﬁnancial reporting in compliance with legal and statutory requirements and manage tax matters including corporation tax. transfer pricing. VAT. customs St excise and PAYE and other tax related issues.
• Be part of the senior management team and support and challenge team members to promote improved performance
• Ensure proper maintenance of accounting information and timely posting into accounting system (ERP X3}.
• Undertake analytical review of all accounting records in the ERP systems and prepare reconciliations.
• Advise the Management on matters related to accounting and finance
and ensure that the accounting practices are in accordance with IFRS.
• Advise the Management on matters related to accounting and ﬁnance and ensure that the accounting practices are in accordance with IFRS.Key Requirements:
• Degree in Commerce Accounting
! Business Administration (Accounting) and related ﬁeld.
• Membership to ICPAU or its equivalent
• Minimum 8 Years’ relevant experience in a reputable firm
• Experience in agro-processing or manufacturing industries, preferably in multinational organisations
• Knowledge and experience in using ERP Accounting Systems.
• Demonstrated leadership and proﬁciency in team building
• Demonstrated capabilities to produce required results under challenging conditions.
• Experience in supporting internal audit and risk assessment.
• Willing to live and work in Jinja.How to Apply Interested candidates should submit an application letter and a CV along with the contacts of three professional referees to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd. 4th Floor. OTB Centre. Kampala Road. P. O. Box 34934.
Kampala. Uganda by email:
You can also apply online on www.futureoptions.org
Applications should be received by 5.00pm on the 25th July 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!