Coffey Project Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Coffey Project Coordinator Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsDelivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments sets us apart from our competitors.
Our diverse portfolio of services in geotechnical, environmental, testing, project management and international development creates value across the asset lifecycle for our clients and communities.
The Project Coordinator will serve as the key programme management support assistant for BORESHA.
S/he will be responsible for providing coordination and programme management support to BORESHA staff, in particular the Project Manager and Team Leader.
• Supports the Project Manager with the quality review of progress reports;
• Provides management and oversight of the project filing and tracking system for all programme documents (including work plans, budgets, and deliverables) and ensures proper implementation of said system.
This will include maintaining and managing the project SharePoint site, ensuring file structures are being adhered to, that metadata is being used.
This will also include developing advancements to the system to improve internal efficiencies and supporting project staff with the use of the system;
• Monitors compliance with the applicable administrative procurement and recruitment procedures;
• Supports the Project Manager and the Team Leader in the preparation and revision of project work plans;
• Assists the Project Manager with oversight of payment requests for project operational expenses and salaries against work plans and project budgets;
• Follows up on timely disbursements to the project’s consultants, vendors and suppliers;
• Attends both internal and external meetings related to project activities;
• Providing administrative support to project staff and PM on a daily basis;
• Following-up monthly on activities and progress on project targets;
• Developing and centralizing a monthly activity plan with support from the Team Leader to ensure that targets will be met at the end of the project;
• Coordinates the administrative aspects of the project through the Finance and Administration Officers;
• Assists the team to compile all information related to programme management.
• Assists the Project Manager in the oversight of audits, programme evaluations and reviews, helping to ensure that procurement and financial documents meet client requirements and audit standards;
• Follows up with the project’s clients to ensure that invoice requests are approved on time;
• Performs other supporting and administrative duties as required by the Project Manager and Team Leader.
• The individual will be hardworking, have integrity, presentable, team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills.
• He/she must also have a good grasp of financial and management accounting. Prior experience in the NGO sector or handling similar work will be an added advantage. High integrity, agility, attention to details, flexibility, and being a self-starter will be essential.
• A university degree in Social Sciences/Project Management.
• Computer literacy, especially on QuickBooks system and MS Excel.
• At least three years of experience in programme coordination.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Coffey Project Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.