Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia Project Portfolio Manager Jobs
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia Project Portfolio Manager Jobs
Job Description Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) has an exciting opportunity for a Project Portfolio Manager to join the IT team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Group IT: Head of Project Management Officer, the role has no direct reports.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40 percent of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent.
CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (non-alcoholic ready to drink market) in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 17 000 employees. .
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Act as custodian of the master list of all programmes and projects in the IT project management pipeline by:
• Using the demand management process to record and log approved projects and assignment of project managers
• Collaborating with business and IT stakeholders to understand project timelines, estimated, budgets, durations, and resource requirements
• Determining and documenting the business and IT strategic goals that each project will address
• Categorizing and combining projects into programmes based on shared intent and outcome
• Creating dashboards and reports to record and reflect the portfolio of projects for PMO management and other stakeholders
• Continuously update and maintain the projects master list to reflect the most current situation
Analyse the project pipeline to identify key dimensions and to determine the overall risk profile of the portfolio by:
• Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the portfolio by analyzing each project
• Determining and recording key dimensions for each project including milestones, expected return on investment (ROI), reporting schedules and resources requirements
• Determining and analyzing the potential impacts of change on the organization
• Categorizing projects according to expected possibility of success or failure, potential of scope expansion or replacement
Actively and continuously manage the project portfolio by:
• Ensuring the distribution of projects within a timeframe to ensure maximum use of critical resources and in terms of budget availability
• Managing the portfolio risk profile by motivating demand management reviews or proposing steps to improve project success
• Ensuring management of the projects within the approved budget and resource reallocations and time constraints
• Track and monitor the progress of milestone completion for each project according to their reporting schedule
• Work with the Finance Manager to track and monitor the budget spend, accumulated expenses and on the reallocation of funds on a regular basis
• Preparing reports and dashboards to keep stakeholders up to date on the progress of the portfolio against dimensions such as milestone achievement, budget management, resourcing, governance compliance, etc
• Enforce project governance standard and policy compliance by: Inspecting the deliverables, practices, and collateral for the different projects
in the portfolio to ensure they meet project governance requirements.
• Conducting Project audits against defined criteria and aligned to phased deliverables as defined – at the outset of the project and in accordance with Coca-Cola Beverages Africa and The Coca-Cola Company required standards
• Recording and dealing with non-compliance and ensuring rectifying actions Constantly reviewing and updating project management governance standards
Enable the consistent and uniform execution of projects by:
• Effective and efficient implementation and use of the chosen – project management frameworks and methodologies Sourcing, selecting, implementing, and supporting the require project management tools and practices
• Developing, maintaining, and making required templates and guidelines available
Oversee the relationships with staff augmentation vendors that provide project and programme management services by:
• Adhering to the process and the standards for the selection of staff augmentation vendors that provide project and programme managers Interacting with staff augmentation vendors to request and contract the services of resources
• On-boarding new project and programme managers and inducting them to the CCBA-IT project methods, practices, and standards
• Maintaining oversight over insourced project and programme managers and supporting them when they encounter obstacles
Establish relationships with and engage relevant stakeholders by:
• Interacting regularly with senior level business and IT stakeholders to identify, agree and understand Project Management requirements for their relevant business area Interacting regularly with the PMO team members and manager to report progress, raise issues and brainstorm solutions
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: National Diploma or Degree in Commerce, Business Management, or Information Systems
• Added advantage:
• National Certificate: Project Management – SAQA ID 50080
• IPMO – Foundation Level Certification
• Dashboards for PMOs and PMs
• PMI Scheduling Professional
• PMI Risk Management Professional
PMOs in an Agile Environment
• Programme Management Certification
• Minimum of 10 years’ project management experience in an Information Technology environment
• 4 years focused on programme management
• Solid MS Dynamics 365 project / programme management and MS Azure DevOps experience
• Experience in using MS Sure Step as a methodology (preferable)
• Strong Governance experience using a recognized Project Management tool/software
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Project Portfolio Manager Jobs
Find daily jobs in Zambia. Jobs - Zambia jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Zambian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Zambia.
Jobs in Zambia - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Zambia.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Zambia posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.