CloudFactory Senior Community Manager Jobs in Kenya
CloudFactory Senior Community Manager Jobs in Kenya
Job Details: CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide a cloud workforce solution for machine learning and core business data processing. Our managed teams have experience working with hundreds of AI projects and can process data with high accuracy using virtually any tool. As an impact sourcing service provider (ISSP), CloudFactory creates economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. Trusted by 170+ companies, we enrich data for 11 of the world’s top autonomous vehicle companies and process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, Hummingbird, Ibotta, Luminar and nuTonomy. We’re on four continents, with offices in the U.K., U.S., Nepal and Kenya.
You will enjoy CloudFactory if creating meaningful work for 1 million people in the developing world excites you. Also if you value building relationships, can be described as both humble and courageous in the same sentence, and you are passionate about pooling individual talents to win as one unified team. You have developed your own engine for personal growth, and help others grow by giving both constructive and encouraging feedback. You love to do the crazy hard work upfront to make things simple for others and your approach is often thinking big, starting small and then scaling fast. If any of this resonates, it is likely you will enjoy and thrive at CloudFactory like nowhere else on earth!
Join us and make a difference in the world!
CloudFactory aspires to connect 1M people in the developing world to online work while investing in them to become leaders worth following. We’re operating in Nepal, Kenya, the UK, and the USA. Currently, we have around 6,000 workers globally. We are experiencing global growth in our market and our workforce. CloudFactory is principles-driven. We seek to have all of our high-velocity growth in a mindset of being a positive impact in the communities in which we operate - and in the lives of all of our team members. We deeply value relationships and non-hierarchy in how we relate to one another, encourage growth, simplicity, and humble courage
CloudFactory Academy exists to build one million leaders worth following. The Academy provides learning, development, and service programs that are aimed at developing and growing our global workforce to both effectively deliver work for our clients, and to maximize their own personal leadership potential. The Academy has a holistic approach to scaling leaders which involves combining three main elements together into a single experience -
Earning - where we support the CloudWorkers with opportunities to earning on CloudFactory workstreams delivering great work for clients;
Learning - where we engage our workforce in personal and professional growth and development programs;
Serving - where we create platforms for the workforce to be able to give back to their communities in a meaningful and impactful way.
This role has regional (continental) responsibility for coordinating and delivering the long term community and development experience of the CW's at CloudFactory. They work to ensure the coordination and communication of the opportunities that exist for the workforce within CloudFactory Academy, and partner with the workforce to create belonging and connection between cloud workers and CloudFactory and between cloud workers and cloud workers. The focus is on orchestrating community activity, community service projects, and meaningful and engaging events. They will partner with our Cloud workers to ensure they know where to access ongoing resources, training, coaching and also partner to plan activities and events that build cohesion and community. They will be responsible for both the workforce and the community management team in one region which ultimately has the primary relationship with the cloud workers within
They will take responsibility for CloudWorkers from the point at which they formally complete the orientation program through to offboarding (at which point they transfer the experience management to the Alumni Manager). This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring a strong vibrant community across the Cloud workforce.
A significant part of this role is focussed on the successful execution of our Workforce TEAM based model - something we call Toli. We scale the engagement and development of our workforce through small, self-led groups that focus on building community together, coaching each other to perform on workstreams, and ultimately growing as leaders together. This role will therefore have responsibility for the coaching and development of hundreds of Toli leaders, the effective resourcing of these groups with information about where to access learning programs and workstreams, and the interaction and collaboration between Toli’s. .
The main responsibilities of this role will be to -
• To play an active role in contributing to and helping to shape the strategy for the workforce success team.
• Responsible and accountable for the strategy for community engagement of the workforce within their region.
• To contribute towards the company defined ‘earning, learning and serving’ outcomes for the workforce across their entire life cycle at Cloudfactory.
• Responsible for CloudFactory Academy workforce Toli strategy and the effective implementation within their region.
• Define strategy for social engagement and facilitating Cloud Workers making the most of the opportunities that exist within CloudFactory and CloudFactory Academy.
• Ideate, design and execute engagement and development programs to align with the impact mission of CloudFactory.
• Responsible for the coaching and development of the Toli Leaders and the long term performance of Tolis in relationship to core company metrics
• Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure Cloud Workers generate maximum value for our clients through the projects they are working on.
• Responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the community engagement programs within the locations they are responsible for.
• Be the custodian of company policies, procedures, and best practices and ensure the consistent outworking of them across the team.
• Responsible for the coaching and development of the whole community management team.
• Accountable to lead, coach, mentor, and empower the Community Team to ensure you are helping your team members grow and succeed.
• Map out career growth for the community team ensuring that they capitalize on their strengths.
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5-10 years’ experience in community development/social impact work or youth related initiatives.
• At least 5 years of experience managing teams working on community development projects.
• Proven ability to build high performance, dispersed teams.
• University degree - preferably in social science or related field.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in business level English.
• Understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Experience in working and building relationships with senior stakeholders
• Knowledge of analytics and reporting and demonstrating ROI of community engagement programs
• Experience of coaching, mentoring, or training is required. Coaching qualification would be advantageous.
• Proven experience of managing complex projects.
• Experience in building and delivering leadership development programs at scale is preferable.
• Great Mission and Culture
• Meaningful Work
• Growth Opportunities
• Market Competitive Salary
• Health and Medical
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; CloudFactory Senior Community Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.