Chemonics Chief of Party - Empowered Youth Project Jobs in Kenya
Chemonics Chief of Party - Empowered Youth Project Jobs in Kenya Chemonics seeks a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID-funded Kenya Empowered Youth project.
This activity seeks to support evidence-based and evidence-producing county level models that empower youth and connect them directly to social and economic opportunities to improve their livelihoods and well-being.
The Chief of Party will provide overall leadership, management, and general technical direction of the activity.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effectively lead and build coalitions among diverse stakeholders and partners through innovative, sustainable and tailored initiatives
• Coordinate and communicate a common vision in line with the activity objectives
• Provide overall administrative leadership for the activity and serve as the primary driver on strategic, managerial, and technical matters.
• Serve as the key liaison between USAID/Kenya and all other counterparts and implementing partners involved in the activity including senior government officials, private sector leaders, domestic and international stakeholders and other parties
• Ensure coherence, consistency, quality, and timely delivery of contract deliverables and results, lead annual work planning process and supervise work plan implementation, and manage progress towards stated objectives
• Oversee monitoring and evaluation, report on targets and achievements, and ensure that interventions accurately and professionally reflect activity objectives
• Identify and report on issues and risks related to implementation in a timely manner
• Minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience working on international youth workforce development, financial inclusion entrepreneurship and/or positive youth development related projects
• Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in youth services, financial inclusion, workforce development, livelihoods, and/or private sector development
• Regional experience in Kenya preferred
• Experience addressing gender issues related to expected outcomes as well as experience developing programming that enables the inclusion of girls and women in youth economic engagement
• Demonstrated experience working at the community level assessing challenges, creating and implementing solutions, and achieving measurable results in development projects
• Advanced degree or equivalent experience in youth workforce, financial inclusion, entrepreneurship social science, or related field
• Prior experience on USAID-or donor-funded projects is strongly preferred.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Chemonics Chief of Party - Empowered Youth Project Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.