CFO Content Researcher and Writer Jobs in Uganda
CFO Content Researcher and Writer Jobs in Uganda I am a CFO for an international organization who will also be running online and print publications for other CFOs and finance professionals.
I am looking for a Content Researcher and Writer.
If you're dedicated and ambitious, this will be a great part time opportunity for you. Don't hesitate to apply. .
Responsibilities for Content Researcher and Writer
• Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print. This comprises two well researched articles per week in the fields of finance, business, technology, leadership and other emerging business facing issues of the day.
• Organize monthly writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
• Efficiently run Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other content promotion channels
• Create presentations and other content for YouTube videos
• Follow an editorial calendar to ensure timely delivery of materials
• Monitor and analyze the performance of audience key performance indicators (KPIs) and offer suggestions for improvement
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results
Qualifications for Content Researcher and Writer
• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
• Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
• Comfortable running and operating all social media platforms
• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients and management
• Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
• Strict adherence to leading industry style guides and publication policies
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
• Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and MS Office Suite
• Weekly Deliverables: Two 900 word articles on scheduled topic plus a YouTube PowerPoint presentation based on one of the articles. The articles must adhere to a known style guide and be free of errors in Grammarly. The articles must be properly referenced. Plagiarism is prohibited.
• Weekly pay after the deliverables above will be Ugx. 120,000
• Weekly internet allowance after the deliverables above will be Ugx.20,000
• You will have access to Grammarly and Questia.com, though your research will need to draw from multiple sources
• The role is fully remote with weekly video conference interactions
• Initial contract period is 3 months with the possibility of extension determined by good performance
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following:
• 300 Microsoft Word Essay on any Successful African Business Leader. Essays will be subjected to online plagiarism checks.
• A sample project plan for publishing articles over a 3-month period (1 page only)
• One-page resume including link to your LinkedIn page
• Send your application to
CFOAFRICALL@gmail.com . Applications will be reviewed on a rolling, first come first served basis, starting on Tuesday 19th May 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.