CFO Africa Virtual Part Time Personal Assistant Jobs in Uganda
CFO Africa Virtual Part Time Personal Assistant Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsI am a senior executive working in different countries in East Africa, including Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda.
I am looking for a responsible and resourceful virtual assistant.
Working remotely, you will conduct online researches, organize and update files, assist in creating presentations, sending invitations, and on a less frequent basis, run small logistical errands in Kampala.
The ideal candidate should be a university finalist or recent graduate, tech-savvy, able to communicate through multiple channels, and super organized.
Virtual Part Time Personal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage social media accounts and replies
• Run errands in Kampala and environs once in a while
• Manage online filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
• Prepare and create Word documents and PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed; research materials and sources for presentations
• Manage personal diary for meetings and bookings
• Send invitations and respond to invitee questions
Virtual Part Time Personal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
• Knowledgeable in technology to communicate via computer, smartphone, or text
• Highly organized and able to multitask and work well with fast-paced directions and instructions
• Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service and presentation skills
• Able to work extended hours when necessary
• Experience in customer service or related field desirable
Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
How to Apply
Deadline: 24th June 2020, but early applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received
Send a 1-page cover letter, a 1 or 2-page resume and a link to your LinkedIn page (if you have one) to CFOAFRICALL@gmail.com
Remuneration: Ugx.70K per week plus Ugx.20K per week for internet
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.