CES Solutions LTD Retailshop Customer Sales Executive Jobs in Uganda
CES Solutions LTD Retailshop Customer Sales Executive Jobs in Uganda Job Details CES SOLUTIONS LTD RETAILSHOP; founded in 2019; Is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Retail Chain specializing in essential one stop foods and non-food items for households in the Community with the aim of providing immediate Nutritional and Health benefits to the family who attest to a Humane; Friendly and Graceful Customer experience.
We envision an empowered community living happy and fruitful lives.
By prioritizing Life first, our mission is to provide all essential food and non-food products to households in one-stop accessible and convenient centre for improved quality of family life.
Our core values are: Compassionate Service, Integrity, Innovation and inclusiveness. Our Physical Office Location is Near Tooto Ndiiwulira Nursery School-Mbalwa (easily accessible by tarmac road UNBS office route or Namugongo route- Kampala-Uganda)
The ideal candidate is a God Loving, Creative, Self-motivated, emotionally stable, Organized Self-starter with a down to earth Customer Care and integrity-visibly demonstrated by a positive attitude toward work while interacting with CES SOLUTIONS LTD RETAIL SHOP Stakeholders.
The role requires that you demonstrate on daily basis sales/marketing skills of serving customers in a busy fast moving goods retail environment .
Responsibilities and Duties
• Daily opening and closing duties: - Arrive early at the store to open up; prepare for the day and the last to leave each day.
• Maintaining storefront, including cleaning, merchandising and rotating displays professionally
• Inspect the store shelf inventory and arrangements to ensure there is sufficient merchandise displayed in a neat and orderly fashion. Restock and organize every shelf before opening so the customer is greeted by a well-stocked retail space including Receiving, tagging, and putting out new items for sale/notifying customers of the same.
• Greeting customers, gracefully/cheerfully answering customers’ enquiries, giving advice about products, and thanking the Customer for opportunity he/she gave to CES SOLUTIONS LTD RETAIL SHOP to serve them.
• Listening to customers’ needs and requests, which can indicate new sales opportunities; dealing with any customer queries or complaints and timely responding to customer demand including accepting negative customer feedback.
• Serving customers; taking payments, giving change and wrapping purchases and Keeping records of the sales you collect (online and offline) and the expenses you pay out.
• Market the shop through local initiatives through creating promotional sales and special rewards campaigns to bring in customers and keep the shop relevant within the community.
• Take initiative to market CES SOLUTIONS LTD RETAILSHOP in online platforms and undertake special deliveries on customer requests
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and adjust service levels in line with changing customer needs
• Prepare timely restocking requests; order stock before stock outs from wholesalers, manufacturers, agents and importers and oversee deliveries and record all of them in soft/hardcopy inventory book/file
• Making sure sales targets are achieved as per the quarterly work plan
• Regularly budget for the store items, equipment’s and administrative costs for timely action
• Under take forecasting of future sales (locations and changing customer preferences) and advise management accordingly.
• Ensure Accurate Book-keeping and stocktaking (soft and hard copy); and timely depositing cash at the bank,
• Regularly Communicate with management through formal reports, to ensure the Retail Unit continues to run smoothly
• Any other duties assigned
• Pays attention to detail and is proactive
• Active listener
• Interest and passion for retail
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Ms word, Excel and PowerPoint}
You are likely to work long hours, including evenings and weekends. The work may involve standing for long periods, and lifting and carrying stock.
Lazy individuals with untrustworthy traits such as pilfering; theft, insubordination and non-career driven attitudes are discouraged from applying for this job.
CES SOLUTIONS LTD RETAIL SHOP will offer competitive and commensurate package for the right candidate and it’s negotiable
• A Minimum of Diploma or Degree in Business Administration from a recognized institution (fresh graduate preferred)
• 1+ years of sales experience in Fast Moving Household Essential goods and products.
• Mandatory skills
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Planning and organisational skills
• Numerical skills for handling cash and keeping accounts
• Marketing and business skills
• Good customer service skills
• Team player and fast to learn
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to make decisions
• Strong verbal and written communicator in written and spoken English and any local languages spoken in Central Uganda.
How to Apply
If you believe in making lasting contribution in the lives of families and are driven by God’s love to serve His people; in confidence submit your application letter, Personal Testimony of Christian Faith, 3 referees one of them should be a Reverend who knows personally your Christian faith, life and your overall spiritual growth and development; Updated Resume (4 pages maximum) and evidence of qualifications to Human Resources, CES SOLUTIONS LTD RETAIL SHOP; MBALWA KAMPALA by email Subject line Customer Sales Executive:
email@example.com . Closing date 19-06-2020
• Applications with any of the above requirements missing will not be considered for the role.
• All documents received with this application will not be returned and successful applicants will undergo through background checks before offer of employment opportunity.
• No hand delivered applications will be accepted as we observe COVID-19 social distancing rules in the recruitment process.
Females candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.