Centum Capital Human Resources Officer Jobs in Kenya
Centum Capital Human Resources Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsCentum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments.
Our Key objective is to consistently generate market beating returns by building extraordinary enterprises throughout Africa.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting effective implementation of various HR initiatives and activities such as recruitment, selection, on-boarding, training, performance management, vendor management, reporting and administration in order to create a conducive work environment for the achievement of the organization’s goals.
• Working with the Group head of talent, this includes preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and further preparation of contract for both permanent and term contract employees
• Coordinating recruitment to ensure the farm and pack house always has sufficient labour and skilled technicians.
• Responsible for employee on-boarding in liaison with the hiring department
Industrial relations and compliance
• Provide consistent policy based advise to line management and workers
• Dealing with employee grievances and implementing the disciplinary procedures as per the Green Blade HR policies in liaison with the Group HR Business Partner
• Investigation of staff cases and or claims
• Coordinate disciplinary procedures
• Ensuring that all staff are fully aware of the GB HR policies and procedures
• Ensuring that GB HR practices are compliant with all relevant legislation as well as certification requirements
• Implementing the GB HR policies and procedures
• Assisting managers and team leaders to develop work targets and piece rates
• Ensuring that all departments maintain accurate record of worker performance
• Coordinate performance appraisals in liaison with the Group HR Business Partner.
Learning and development
• Conducting refresher training for existing staff in areas covered in the HR Manual, Standard Operating procedures etc
• Coordinating training and other capacity strengthening activities like exposure visits, coaching, team building etc
• Coordinating of training activities in conjunction with Group Head of Talent
• Ensuring complete employee records (attendance, leave schedules, contracts) are maintained according to policy and legal requirements.
• In liaison with the Centum Group HR assist in the processing of warning letters, short term contracts, certificate of service and other internal correspondences
• Receiving and dispatching of documents
• Assist in processing any HR related claims such as WIBA etc
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency
• High sense of initiative
• Team player
• Good cognitive skills
Required Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in HR management OR Social Sciences.
• Member of Institute of HR Management
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an Agribusiness environment.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Centum Capital Human Resources Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.