Centum Capital Commercial Manager Jobs in Kenya
Centum Capital Commercial Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsCentum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments.
Our Key objective is to consistently generate market beating returns by building extraordinary enterprises throughout Africa.
Greenblade Growers a subsidiary of Centum seeks to recruit a Commercial Manager for its Tumaini Operations in Ol Kalou
The key purpose of this role is to develop the market for Green Blade and ensure that sales orders meet or exceed the budget.
The incumbent will be responsible for seeking new markets and customers so as to drive business growth as per the business plan.
Another important deliverable includes collection of all sales receivables from customers as per contract.
The job holder will also manage the customer relationships
• Lead the search for new export and domestic markets for herbs, vegetables and other products produced by Green Blade in its farms and out growers schemes.
• Lead Green Blade teams in the development of products & services which meet customer expectations and are commercially viable
• Identify and manage the most effective and cost-efficient suppliers of goods and services needed to supply customer orders including packaging, transport, clearing & forwarding, freight etc
• Coordinate the sales processes and ensure efficient collection of revenue
• Manage Green Blade compliance to legal requirements, market standards and certification
• Oversee communication and relationships with key customers.
• Ensure customer demand profiles are cascaded through to the planning teams .
• Oversee signing of and adherence to commercial contracts entered where required.
• Support the reporting process through provision of budgets, forecasts with the supporting insights behind changes as and when required by all stakeholders.
• Ensure that the commercial service levels with the customer are maintained.
• Facilitate customer visits as necessary
• Support business development processes
• Aggressively market any spare volumes on daily basis to make sure there is sell out and avoid loss of value through discards/rejects.
• Day to day order management in liaison with General Manager to ensure customer orders are fulfilled as confirmed.
Ideal candidate should
• Have served in a similar role and achieved a monthly sales target of at least Kshs 30 Million;
• Have a wide range of export customer networks and relationships.
• A Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar work environment/ Agri-business
• A degree in horticulture or a relevant course in business
• Commercial awareness and sound business knowledge
• Entrepreneurial orientation
• Customer oriented mentality
• Excellent communication skills, problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Team player with ability to work effectively
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Centum Capital Commercial Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.