Centum Capital Accountants Jobs in Kenya
Centum Capital Accountants Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsCentum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments.
Our Key objective is to consistently generate market beating returns by building extraordinary enterprises throughout Africa.
Greenblade Growers a subsidiary of Centum seeks to recruit Accountants for its Tumaini Operations in Ol Kalau.
Primarily responsible for all Greenblade accounting including cost tracking, reporting and provides day to day accounting to support project delivery.
Pre-construction development pipelines project accounting
• Coordinate with the Greenblade team to track and report projected cash needs for all projects in the development pipeline on a bi- weekly basis
• Track project cost, process invoices and prepare entries to appropriately reflect all development
• project costs and activities from inception through to construction
• Generate monthly project reports, assist sales and project management team with production of monthly revenues including reporting on project variances of actuals vs budget and updating forecasts
• Create data room and provide financial due diligence materials / documents
Project cost tracking and accounts payable processing
• Review project invoices for processing and payment
• Prepare and enter project related entries to accurately account for all projects costs
• Manage the monthly construction draw down process with the project team
• Track assigned project budgets and lead monthly budget meetings to identify and discuss any cost / budget issues
• Prepare routine or regular papers for development projects to facilitate filing of tax returns
• Reconcile project budget with actuals and prepare project update report
• Responsible for bank deposits and payments including bank and loan account reconciliations
• Responsible for accounts payable, account receivable matching, data entry and reconciling accounts.
• Prepare, analyse, monitor and report project financial information including budgets, expenditure, forecasts, cost control and cash flows
• Assist the development and construction teams in preparation and update of budgets and forecasts including detailed and challenge of the numbers.
• Track all project costs and budget including processing of all related invoices and lead monthly budget meetings to identify and discuss any cost / budget issues
• Coordinate with the project team and group finance team to reconcile project budgets against funding line / financing source
• Identify and report on expenditure, budget and income variations as well as implementing monitoring processes to provide for effective project management and deliver
• Organization of physical accounting files, maintain project related records including insurance, contracts and LPO’s
• Ensure financial management tools and information systems are up to date and reconciled between themselves
• Perform own administrative duties
• Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Business Administration or an equivalent.
• CPA(K) or equivalent is a must.
• Expertise in financial operations, accounting controls, working capital management, financial statement reporting and analysis, regulatory compliance, tax management and budgeting.
• Up-to-date applied knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and tax regulations.
• Experience of having worked as a Senior accountant in a large organization.
• Experience in Project Management will be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Proficiency in IT- SAP Experience is mandatory
• Excellent communication skills, problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Team player with ability to work effectively and make decisions independently
• Commercial awareness and sound business knowledge
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Centum Capital Accountants Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.