Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Administrative Assistant Jobs
Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Administrative Assistant JobsJob Details:Administrative Assistant Ref No.
AD/SD/23/07/20 Reports to District Coordinator.
The incumbent provides administrative and financial support required by the respective teams, acts as administrative/logistical liaison between the teams, facilities, finance, grants, and procurement departments.
Tracks administrative, financial requests, quotations and location of equipment and other relevant administrative/logistical tasks. . .
• Provides dynamic and proactive administrative support to the Provincial and District staff and Community Team members.
• Liaises with all team members to coordinate request of activity funds according to draw down schedule and according to approved budget.
• Processes and submits all expense requests as per the stipulated submission procedures as well as follow up the process proactively.
• Manages accurately office petty cash, prepares receipts and expenditure statements for submission to Finance and ensures timely retirements of activity funds.
• Facilitates procurement and availability of all required office supplies
• Ensures Office Utilities such as electricity are paid for timeously
• Tracks program expenses and supports tracking of approved regional budget.
• Maintains an active log system on all logistics orders and deliveries
• Maintains a good hard & soft copy filing system on all program correspondence and other documentation.
• Maintains a good stock and inventory management of onsite and offsite CIDRZ assets.
• Coordinates travel plans of the teams and help to plan/organize travel arrangements accordingly, with good communication of all parties involved
• Coordinates transport routing and drivers in line with CIDRZ transport policies Follows-up with other staff on program matters requiring timely decisions and actions
• Manages and organizes program events such as: trainings, meetings, retreats, team building activities, etc.
• Schedules and prepares for meetings and take minutes as requested
• Ensures Office premises are maintained in good order
• Diploma in Business Administration or relevant equivalent
• At least 2 years’ relevant work experience working in an office environment and program support
• Ability to understand and utilize systems (e.g. ERP System)
• Planning and Organisational Skills
• Proven competency in MS Office Programs
• Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
• Accurate and attentive to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• A commitment to teamwork and ability to work individually
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter and detailed CV quoting Reference Number and day-time telephone number to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director using email:
NO HARD COPY APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.