CCGD - Gender Responsive Disaster Management Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
CCGD - Gender Responsive Disaster Management Coordinator Jobs in KenyaJob Description
Reporting to Executive Director
• Provide active leadership and overall management of the Covind 19 emergency program and support all aspects of preparedness planning and action including timely revision and update of emergency action Plan.
• Prioritize programmatic needs, explore new donors, develop high quality proposals and concept notes and expand partnership based on the needs.
• Manage coordination with CORE partners and key stakeholders e.g. national and county government authorities, donors, and Humanitarian partners and represent CCGD in coordination forums
• Ensure that programs are implemented in a cost effective, consultative, and Gender and Protection mainstreaming in the GBV response.
• Oversight County teams to adhere to policy, strategy and guideline requirements.
• Coordinate County work plans and arrange quarterly progress review meetings.
• Monitor project budgets on monthly basis and provide timely feedback to finance department on any variances while remaining in compliance with CCGD and donor finance and procurement procedures.
• Coordinate with Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to ensure accurate, timely and complete data and information collation for reporting, assessments, communication and M&E, internal and external reporting, planning, decision-making and program learning and that lessons learnt are documented and shared for cross-program learning in the county and country through the appropriate avenues.
• Supervise staff as assigned including Conducting performance appraisals and mentoring on individual performance.
• Explore capacity building and learning opportunities for CCGD and county partner staff
• Any other functions as will be assigned by the line manager.Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Post graduate degree in humanities and social sciences or other relevant area or equivalent professional experience with preference given to gender and humanitarian qualifications.
• Demonstration of good working knowledge/experience with implementing Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV) initiatives.
• Minimum 3 years substantive work experience with excellent professional track record within NGO management especially in emergency/ humanitarian program implementation.
• Preferred - experience of managing humanitarian response program with a focus on Disaster Risk Reduction and protection including emergency Shelters and WASH.
• Excellent program development, proposal and report writing skills
• Experience or familiarity with managing requirements of institutional donors
• Proven skills in developing and leading teams delivering on performance targets.
• Budget monitoring and management skills
• Proven management ability and inter-personal skills
• Problem solving and leadership skills
• Ability and willingness to work in insecure and unpredictable environment with movement restrictions
• Gender and other religious and cultural diversity/Sensitivity
• Ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities in personal workloadHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; CCGD - Gender Responsive Disaster Management Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!