Caremax Health Community Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenya
Caremax Health Community Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenya CAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your "one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients.
• Providing appropriate health care services including IMCI, immunization, PMTCT and antenatal care
• Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by the Nursing Council of Kenya and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records system.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
• At least 5 years’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
• Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th May 2020
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of who two (2) should be professional to
firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.