Caremax Health Community Pharmacy Technologist Jobs in Kenya
Caremax Health Community Pharmacy Technologist Jobs in Kenya CAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your "one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner.
The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for providing quality services to clients by dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
• Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
• Dispenses medications, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
• Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives.
• Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
• Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
• Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
• Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree or diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
• 6 yrs. Time from the Registration with the board
• Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
• Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th May 2020
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of who two (2) should be professional to
firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.