Capital Markets Authority Temporary Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Capital Markets Authority Temporary Human Resources Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Human Capital & Administration the selected candidate will be responsible for;
• Maintaining Human Capital Management records in the HRMIS to ensure they are up to date;
• Support in leave management services through continuous liaison with staff and line managers to ensure up to date record;
• Assisting in administration of staff medical scheme;
• Providing support in recruitment process; scheduling job interviews and interview process for interns and temporary staff, induction of interns and preparing new employee files;
• Preparing payroll inputs and ensuring submission to finance as per the set timelines;
• Drafting internal and external correspondences on routine human resource matters;
• Supporting other functions such as Administration, Learning & Development and generalist roles when HCA staff are on leave.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Proficiency in computer and knowledge management systems;
• Integrity, confidentiality and fairness.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification from a reputable institution.
• Knowledge of HR Policies and Labour Laws
• Previous relevant experience of minimum one (1) year is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications should be received on or before close of business Friday May 8, 2020.
Please provide complete and accurate information as per the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.