Calcol Contractors Cashier Jobs in Zambia
Calcol Contractors Cashier Jobs in ZambiaKey Responsibilities
• Cash management/ Bank Payments
• Daily financial report.
• Dealing with expense claims.
• Reconciliation of daily transaction.
• Balance of daily sales account
• Responsible for Bank Reconciliation
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
• Daily banking and reconciliation
• Petty cash administration.
• Managing daily post in and out
• Handling and writing cheques
• Act as an agent between Company and the Bank
• Filing of Departmental documents
• Any other duties as assigned by superiorQualifications and Skills
• Diploma in Accountancy/Natech
• ZICA Membership is a must
• At least 2 years of demonstrable post experience in similar position
• Knowledge of Tax Returns
• Willingness to Learn
• Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and
• Problem solving skills.
• Self-starter with demonstrable stable, sober, mature disposition and analytical personality with strong self-evident arid organizational skills
• Team player, committed, motivated and pays attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s License is an added advantageHow to Apply Your application letter should specify your contact details including contact telephone numbers(s), CV(s) with 3 (three) traceable references, and copies of relevant certificates.
Your application letters should be sent to: