Butali Sugar Mills - Assistant Workshop Manager Jobs in Kenya
Butali Sugar Mills - Assistant Workshop Manager Jobs in Kenya Responsibilities
• Organize effective Maintainace schedule for vehicles Control of wastage on tools and equipment and accessories usage
• Coordinate with transport department in fleet management
• Draw Rota for workshop staff and ensuring safety at work station Requirements
• A degree in Au Automative/Agricultural Engineering or diploma in Automative/Agricultural Engineering or equvalent
• Valid driving license
• At least five years experience in large workshopHow to ApplyInterested and suitable candidates should forward their applications with copies of academic qualifications testimonials and professionals certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae to Jobs @butalisugar.co.ke not later than 3Oth June 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions,career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
▪ Experience in a sugar industry will be an added advantage
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.