Busitema University Librarian Jobs in Uganda
Busitema University Librarian Jobs in UgandaJob Summary To develop, control, manage and coordinate all library and information system services of the University in support of teaching, learning and research.
• A PhD in any of the following areas: Library and Information Science,
• Information Studies, Information Technology or information Systems from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
• Master's Degree in any of the following areas: Library and Information Science, Information Studies, Information Technology or information Systems.
• An Honour's Bachelor's Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized Institution of learning
• Must have five (5) Scholarly Publications in the area of specialization
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience, professional experience and Leadership in an Academic Library of a reputable University Institution, five (5) years of which should have been served at the level of Senior Librarian in an Institution of higher learning or Research Institution.
Tenure of Appointment
• The appointment shut be for a period of five (5) years renewable once upon satisfactory performance with effect from the date of assumption of duty
• Should not have reached his/her 55 birthday by deadline for submission of application
How to Apply
Busitema University is a multi-campus Public University located in Eastern Uganda.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant positions at the University.
Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should submit 3 sets of applications duly signed together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with names of three referees, Academic Certificates and Transcripts, 3 recent passport photographs in envelopes addressed to the University Secretary, Busitema University, P.O. Box 236 Tororo or P.O. Box 226 Busia.
Applications can be submitted to the Office of the University Secretary or at the Liaison Office at Lincoln Flats A2 Makerere University Deadline for submission of applications is 5:00 pm on Friday, March 27, 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.