Business Registration Service Senior Planning Officer Jobs in Kenya
Business Registration Service Senior Planning Officer Jobs in KenyaJob Details Business Registration Service (BRS) is mandated to oversee the operations of the Companies Registry, Movable Property Security Rights Registry (Collateral Registry), Insolvency (Official Receivers) Registry and the Hire Purchase Registry.
Senior Planning Officer, Job Grade BRS 4 who will be responsible to the Director, Corporate Services. .
Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Planning Officers’ duties and responsibilities will entail
Formulation, review and interpretation of planning, monitoring and evaluation policies;
Coordinate the development, review and implementation of the service’s strategic plan and service charter;
Coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of the service’s performance contract and master plan;
Coordinate the development of departmental work plans and align them to the budget;
Coordinate the preparation of ministerial public expenditure review (MPER) and mid-term expenditure framework (MTEF) budget;
Coordinate project prioritization process for MTEF in accordance to budget calendar;
Monitor, evaluate and report on progress in the implementation of projects and programs;
Coordinate economic analysis and strategies;
Coordinate preparation of development plans;
Undertake economic modeling and forecasting;
Compile and interpret statistical data;
Undertake feasibility studies on all service delivery projects and Undertake service delivery surveys.
Requirements for Appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Planning Officer if that person
• Is a Citizen of Kenya;
• Has six (6) years relevant working experience;
• Has served in the grade of a Senior Planning Officer or in a similar managerial position for a minimum period of three (3) years with proven experience;
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Business Management, Business Engineering, Finance or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Demonstrates computer literacy; Must be a member ,in good standing, of a professional body;
• Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present originals of the following documents:
• National identity card or passport;
• Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
• Any other relevant supporting documents and testimonials;
Clearances from the following bodies to demonstrate compliance with chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 :
Kenya Revenue Authority;
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Higher Education Loans Board;
Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureau; and
Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers serving in the Public Service for vacant posts in the Business Registration Service.
• Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
• All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th June, 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.