Business Registration Service Senior Corporate Communications Officer Jobs in Kenya
Business Registration Service Senior Corporate Communications Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsBusiness Registration Service (BRS) is mandated to oversee the operations of the Companies Registry, Movable Property Security Rights Registry (Collateral Registry), Insolvency (Official Receivers) Registry and the Hire Purchase Registry.
officer at this level will be responsible to the Director Corporate Services. .
Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Corporate Communication Officer duties and responsibilities will entail
developing comprehensive public affairs and communications strategies;
managing Service’s relationship with the media; designing and approving corporate materials and branding;
coordinating all the Service’s public functions;
reviewing the Service’s corporate image;
fostering stakeholder relations;
ensuring appropriate feedback mechanisms are in place;
coordinating the Service’s advertising and publicity;
ensuring maintenance of all public affairs and communications records and photographs; and
providing professional assistance to the Service in all areas of communications, public relations and media relations.
Requirements for appointment
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Corporate Communications Officer if that person:
• Is a Citizen of Kenya;
• Has six (6) years relevant working experience;
• Has served in the grade of a Senior Corporate Communications Officer or in a comparable managerial position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Communication, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Journalism or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Must be a member ,in good standing, of a professional body;
• Demonstrates professional competence and administrative capabilities;
• Demonstrates computer literacy;
• Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present originals of the following documents:
• National identity card or passport;
• Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
• Any other relevant supporting documents and testimonials;
Clearances from the following bodies to
demonstrate compliance with chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
Kenya Revenue Authority;
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Higher Education Loans Board;
Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureau; and
Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers serving in the Public Service for vacant posts in the Business Registration Service.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert and make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form.
The application form may be downloaded from the Business Registration Service website www.brs.go.ke, the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke, and Africa Management Solutions Limited website www.amsol.co.ke
• Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
• All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 15th June, 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.