Brites Management Motor Vehicle Mechanics Jobs in Kenya
Brites Management Motor Vehicle Mechanics Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsBrites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately.
We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients.
We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services.
Salary Range: 25-30K .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform general maintenance works, repairing and maintaining motor vehicles.
• Major and minor repairs
• Preventive maintenance of vehicles
• Installation and replacement of faulty parts
• Keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintaining vehicle functional by conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting
• Making work orders and material requests for vehicles
• Carrying out other mechanical duties
Key Requirements and Skills
• Minimum Government Grade Test 3 or equivalent Diploma/Certificate
• At least 3 years’ experience as a motor vehicle mechanic
• Experience in motor vehicle repair
• Technical knowledge
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to use a range of tools
• Ability to work methodically, paying attention to details
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
How to Apply
Use the emails below to apply: 3 Motor Vehicle Mechanics - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to the email below
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.