Brighter Africa Senior Advisor Jobs in Kenya
Brighter Africa Senior Advisor Jobs in KenyaPosition Summary As a service Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring all transaction documentation is accurate, complete, and processed in a timely manner.
This individual serves as the liaison between the store and Support Services for accounts receivables, parts and accessories, and vehicle sales processing.
The Service Advisor works closely with the sales staff to collect all required transaction information. .
Major Job Activities
• Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
• Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
• Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
• Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
• Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
• Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
• Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
• Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
• Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department
• Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
• Processes customer payments
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of service department
• Perform general office duties, order supplies, file, mail processing distribution, and maintain records management database systems.
• Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming correspondence, including emails.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
• Diploma in Automotive Engineering or Equivalent
• Previous Experience (at least three years) in the Vehicle Service Department
• Knowledge of Vehicle Parts and Services
• Computer Skills
• Customer-Facing Skills
• Communication Skills
• Team Management, Sales Experience, Enthusiastic Attitude, Self-Motivated
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 22nd July 2020 using the position as subject of email.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.