Brighter Africa Sales and Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Brighter Africa Sales and Operations Manager Jobs in KenyaPosition Summary The automotive dealership Sales and Operations Manager at our luxury car dealership will be an expert on all of the models that we sell and repair.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, He/she will deliver high-quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding solutions that perfectly match their needs.
The officer must have a knack for sales and a motor enthusiast. .
Major duties for SOM manager include:
Sales and Marketing:
• Planning and developing short and long-term sales and marketing goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to management for approval.
• Coordinate receipt, constructive engagement, first-class service and retention for all customers
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our current car parts and accessories inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase.
• Develop a detailed annual sales and marketing plan with the Technical Manager to grow our customer base
• Assist in setting up the sales lot or the showroom floor for promotions and to put new models on display
• Work with the Finance team to develop sales agreements that benefit the company as well as the customer
• Collaborate with our Technical Manager to offer attractive deals to interested customers
• Create cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership.
• Any other duties that may be duly assigned by the supervisor
• Coordinate receipt, constructive engagement, first-class service, and retention for all customers
• Participate in hiring all positions, training and completing performance evaluations regularly, and developing short and long-term goals for each department (includes administrative, sales, parts, collision and service departments).
• Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval.
• Effectively communicating with the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) on a weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections.
• Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending, and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
• Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
• Providing dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
• Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
• Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
• Creating a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel and maintaining these relationships.
• Coordinating regular meetings with the technical officers of each department to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
• Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
• Overseeing and maintaining compensation plans for all employees.
• Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
• Business Administration, Sales and Marketing Degree/Equivalent
• At least 10 years’ experience in the automotive industry, in a mid-level management position
• Previous car sales experience a plus
• Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
• Strong computer skills required.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 22nd July 2020 using the position as subject of email.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.