Brighter Africa Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya
Brighter Africa Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Summary The Sales and Marketing Manager shall increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within the assigned geographical area.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills.
He/ She will be expected to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs.
Ultimately, He /She will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
• Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
• Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior management team and all other members of staff
• Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
• Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
• Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
• Present products and services to prospective customers
• Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
• Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
• Assess sales performance according to KPIs and provide innovative solutions for stellar
• Monitor competition within assigned region
• Prepare and submit reports to the Managing Director
• BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
• Proven experience (at least 5 years) in Sales and Marketing in pharmaceuticals
• Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
• Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
• Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with pharma core is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Organizational and leadership ability
• Problem-solving aptitude
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to
email@example.com to reach us on or before 22nd July 2020 using the position as subject of email.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.