Brighter Africa Relationship Officer Jobs in Kenya
Brighter Africa Relationship Officer Jobs in Kenya You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business within the assigned sales locations by aggressively approaching prospective customers with the aim of winning new business and cross selling to existing customers .
Roles and Responsibilities
• Marketing of New and existing products
• Advising clients on various services and products
• Developing and maintaining professional customer relationships
• Performing as key contact to selected customer relationship under client guidance
• Initiating apt activities to ensure on time and schedules response to customers
• Providing assistance to clients to attain approvals of new loans
• Conducting evaluation of clients account
• Collections of due loans and arrears.
• Should have at least 6 months’ experience in financial institution.
• Have knowledge in credit field.
• Sufficient knowledge in Marketing.
• Detail Oriented.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to
email@example.com to reach us on or before 20th March 2020 clearly indicating “Relationship Officer” on the subject line.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.