Brighter Africa Branch Manager Jobs in Kenya
Brighter Africa Branch Manager Jobs in Kenya Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of operations and performance of your branch. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the team meets set targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensuring sales and collection targets are met
• Maximizing sales and brand visibility
• Providing your assigned team with stimulating and supportive environment
• Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
• Driving team performance
• Operational management of the assigned branch
• Reporting to the Area Manager on progress and issues in the assigned branches
• At least 1 years’ experience as a Branch Manager and 2 years’ experience in a financial institution.
• Experience in a financial sector will be an added advantage.
• Should have good negotiation skills and debt collection.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Decision making ability and a sense of responsibility.
• Possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of credit policies and procedure.
• Must have excellent public relation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
• Sufficient knowledge on best practices in sales.
• Proficiency in computers.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to
email@example.com to reach us on or before 20th March 2020 clearly indicating “Branch Manager” on the subject line.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.