Brighter Africa Auto Electrician Jobs in Kenya
Brighter Africa Auto Electrician Jobs in KenyaPosition Summary To carry out routine electrical works including vehicle preparation and the fitting of electronics equipment to standard defined by the Motor Vehicle Retail and Repair Industry with the minimum of supervision at any county Transport Workshop or site
• To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems
• To co-operate with the council in complying with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post
• To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the County Council's equal opportunities policies
• To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
• To understand and comply with the County Council's environmental policies
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post
Major Activities- Specific
• To diagnose and undertake electrical repairs on a wide variety of vehicles and plant
• To undertake electrical installation of accessories and ancillary equipment on a wide variety of vehicles and plant
• To test and repair digital control systems including ABS controls
• To service and repair ancillary parts and equipment as required
• To inspect, maintain and repair all types of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles and plant operated by the Authority and its customers
• To requisition parts and equipment as necessary
• To liaise with manufacturers and/or agents on problems to achieve an efficient repair
• To keep own vehicle clean and tidy and clean and tidy any site or work area after use (if appropriate)
• To complete all documentation including inspection sheets, certificates, receipts applying signatures as appropriate
• To note the details of any accident incurred whilst driving any vehicle owned, operated by or in the custody of County Transport and submit them to the Foreman Mechanic or Service Manager
• To identify repairs required through unfair wear and tear and advise the Service Manager/Foreman mechanic
• To undertake training as may be required and product training by consultation
• To carry out work within a realistic time, be this time either manufacturers, locally negotiated or a combination of both or by agreed schedules of work
• To record all times and attendance hours to facilitate payment.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, kindly send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 22nd July 2020 using the position as subject of email.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.