BRAC Procurement and Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Uganda
BRAC Procurement and Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Uganda Job DetailsBRAC Uganda Bank Ltd launched on 25 April 2019 and attained its current status of a Tier II Credit institution following a successful background as the leading Microfinance services provider in Uganda.
The Bank operates 32 regulated branches and 131 satellite offices covering 84 districts in Uganda targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs.
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd promotes financial inclusion by extending financial services to unserved and underserved population, especially women and youth living in poverty in rural areas, the Bank is operationally and financially self-sustaining with over 231,000 active customers and a loan book in excess of Ushs. 175 billion.
To enable us serve our customers better, we are seeking to fill the following vacancy
To provide procurement and logistics support while ascertaining accountability in accordance to BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd policies and procedures, for efficient, effective and economy of operations.
Required Qualifications and Skills
• A bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics or related field.
• Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work under pressure.
• Demonstrated high levels of integrity
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 03 years’ experience in similar role in a busy environment
• At least having completed level 2 of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supplies (CIPS)
• Or Level 2 of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant Academic documents (University transcript, O & A Level), in PDF file mentioning the job tittle as the Subject matter to email@example.com
NOT later than Friday 03 April 2020.
All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Training BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 02 months BRAC Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.