BlueOrchard Finance Ltd Intern - Investment Team Jobs in Kenya
BlueOrchard Finance Ltd Intern - Investment Team Jobs in KenyaJob Details BlueOrchard is a leading global impact investment manager and a member of the Schroders Group.
The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and climate-smart growth in emerging and frontier markets, while providing attractive returns for investors.
BlueOrchard was founded in 2001, by initiative of the UN, as the world's first commercial manager of microfinance debt investments.
The firm has built a distinct track record in offering premium impact investment solutions, including credit, private equity, and sustainable infrastructure.
Being an expert in innovative blended finance mandates, the firm is a trusted partner of leading global development finance institutions.
BlueOrchard has invested to date more than USD 6bn for sophisticated global private and public clients, enabling tangible social and environmental impact. Become part of this unique success story and join our fast-growing company in Nairobi, Kenya as Intern - Investment Team (6 months)
Objective of the BlueOrchard's internship program is to create a pool of professionals who are passionate about impact investment and might be interested in exploring further opportunities with BlueOrchard as they may arise. .
• Support in monitoring and analyzing Micro Finance Institutions and independently perform investment-related tasks;
• Conduct desk research regarding country risk, regulatory and competitive environment of local investees as well as potential new markets;
• Support the investment team in portfolio analysis and investors reporting.
Your personal profile
• Reliable and committed, self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
• Excellent team player with high service orientation;
• Proactive, result-driven, flexible with 'hands-on' approach and willingness to also perform administrative tasks.
Required Qualification and Experience
• Master Degree, preferably in finance, business administration, related field or a similar professional experience;
• Experience in financial modelling is preferred;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced skills in Excel and Power Point; VBA skill is a plus;
• Proficiency in English and French. French speaking skills will be assessed.
What we Offer
• Work in a global and fast-growing company with a true commitment to its mission of fighting global poverty and climate change;
• An entrepreneurial culture, offering multiple opportunities for learning and development;
• A dynamic and multicultural team spread around the globe.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; BlueOrchard Finance Ltd Intern - Investment Team Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.