Biyinzika Poultry International Receptionist Jobs in Uganda
Biyinzika Poultry International Receptionist Jobs in Uganda Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country.
The Company seeks to recruit a competent and motivated individual to fill the position below.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain tidy and clean reception area
• Manage mail flow (courier and post) with all in and out recorded.
• Receive visitors and ensure they are professionally attended to.
• Manage stationary across the company including making requisitions and providing related accountability.
• Manage the archive of the company.
• Maintain records and proper filling system for the Administration office.
• Provide support with insurance policies and manage the entire process.
Qualifications, skills and competencies
• Degree in Humanities, Business Administration or related training
How to Apply
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on
Email email@example.com or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue before close of business Monday 30th March at 12.00pm
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.