Bidhaa Sasa Area Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Bidhaa Sasa Area Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
At Bidhaa Sasa we're looking for an Area Coordinator to join our team.
The hire will be responsible for 7-8 field staff. The primary role of the field staff is building relationships with clients and fulfilling duties that involve being a sales agent and loan officer. The hire will be reporting to the Pilot Lead.
The hire will be responsible for achieving set targets for the area that include both sales and client repayment behaviour. Additionally, the Area Coordinator is entrusted with developing a culture of ownership - where we own up to our failures and mistakes and learn from them, and transparency - where we speak out when stuck and reach out for help.
In addition, this is an opportunity to be part of a growing start-up with big ambitions and a dedicated team, but it also means that it’s a rapidly changing environment. The role will be based in Bugiri.
Key performance expectations:
Leadership & People Management
• Recruit, train, coach and support a team of group coordinators (role comprising of being a sales agent and loan officer) ensuring they reach their targets in their assigned territories, timely and accurate data collection and reporting as well as other administrative duties;
• Continually evaluate the team, conduct performance reviews, and develop internal training to strengthen knowledge and skills;
• Recruit and train group coordinators under the current curriculum in the area of your operation as and when required.
Client Relationship Management
• Analyse company customer relations and how to improve service for current and new customers, as for us our customers are at the heart of our business;
• Travel frequently to the field to monitor activities and engage with customers.
Operations and Administration
• Evaluate existing company processes and procedures and recommend improvements;
• Run the area office, including all administrative duties such as stock reconciliations, record keeping and reporting, overseeing staff expenses etc.
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum four (4) years' work experience cumulatively - with at least two (2) years’ experience of managing a team of employees (not just casual workers); in addition
to two (2) years’ work experience as loan officer or field officer working directly with clients in rural areas;
• You are a team player who leads by example and excellent at listening and building trust and long-lasting relationships with clients and within teams;
• You value ownership and freedom in exchange for accountability and responsibility;
• You are self-driven, highly organised and able to operate independently towards set targets;
• You uphold high levels of ethics and integrity;
• Degree in Business Studies, Rural Development or equivalent; Sales experience an advantage but not a must;
• Knowledge of local dialects is a strong advantage.
Our culture - We are the right organization for you if:
You believe in the potential of rural communities to improve their family's lives and are eager to ensure everyone has an equal part in development. We put the client at the centre of all our decisions and actions.
You enjoy the thrill of start-up life, where we fail and learn from it, where things change fast, and every day brings new challenges. We are a small team working tirelessly to achieve something that has not been done before!
You are excited about working in a multicultural environment, where we have open communication channels, are transparent about challenges and mistakes, learn from each other and respect and leverage our diversity to make the business work.
You want your ideas to be heard and participate in business strategy: Our team is collaborative and supportive. We listen to insights from the field because we know that otherwise we can't succeed.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Bidhaa Sasa Area Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.